India Expo Centre - Where bauma CONEXPO INDIA takes place
The international exhibition cum convention centre in Greater Noida, close to Delhi, provides both exhibitors and visitors with a unique mix of state-of-the-art infrastructure and facilities, which, along with marts encompasses more than 232,000 square meters area. lt is innovatively designed to offer scale as well as flexibility in layout & planning and meets all modern hygienic standards. The destination is actively supported by local authorities and administration.
Government welcomes choice of the venue
bauma CONEXPO INDIA trade fair is one of the key events which addresses the Infrastructure sector, one of the key drivers for India’s Economy Growth. I am happy that the organizers chose Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh for this event.
The state has a well-developed social, physical, and industrial infrastructure. The sate has witnessed a high rate of infrastructure growth in the recent past.
We look forward to this industry gathering.
– Sri. Arvind Kumar, I.A.S., Additional Chief Secretary, Department of Infrastructure & Industrial Development, IT & Electronics, Government of Uttar Pradesh
Largest Integrated Venue in all of India
The India Expo Centre, a location which has proven many advantages over the years, it is national award winner for ‘Best Standalone venue’ from Ministry of Tourism hosting 7 of the 10 Largest shows in India. It offers you all the services of a modern exhibition of highest quality, at par with international standards. India Expo Centre has a unique combination of convention & exhibition facilities including:
- Exhibition space of 80,000 sqm indoor area and 82,500 sqm outdoor area
- Business centres and several conference rooms
- Press centre and catering facilities
- Meeting Rooms and VIP Lounge
- Board Rooms
- High performance communications technology
- Centrally A.C , Centrally WiFi , Centrally CCTV enabled
Plot No. 23 –25 & 27- 29 Knowledge Park - II Gautam Budh Nagar Greater NOIDA – 201306
View the venue on Google Map
Easy to reach
- Just 40 km from National capital of India
- Ndira Gandhi International Airport – 60-90min
- Metro Rail Connectivity
- 8 Lane GREATER NOIDA EXPRESS HIGH
- Yamuna Expressway
- Numerous hotels in near distance
- Ample parking for over 4,000 cars and 30 buses or trucks
Delhi region—The heart of emerging markets
Located in Greater Noida bauma CONEXPO INDIA reaches the part of the country that is of strategic importance as Delhi is the decision-making center of the Indian economy.
In the Delhi region:
- Most large and medium sized companies are located with their branches or headquarters
- Government buyers might also take great interest in visiting the exhibition, being close to Delhi
- Ambitious projects are being realized, such as the Delhi-Mumbai Industrial corridor, a State-Sponsored Industrial Development Project of the Government of India aimed at developing an Industrial Zone spanning across six states in India
Attractions near India Expo Centre
Situated between two heritage cities Agra and Delhi, there is a variety of excursions you can arrange along your trade fair participation:
- Taj Mahal - 90 miutes from thevenue
- Greater Noida Bird Sanctuary
- Akshardham Temple
- Jaypee Golf Course
- Buddh International Circuit
- Jaypee Sports Complex
- The Grand Venice Mall
- Humayun's Tomb
- Dilli Haat
- Qutub Minar
- Red Fort
- Lotus Temple
- Jama Masjid
- India Gate
Exhibitor registration for bauma CONEXPO INDIA 2024
Exhibitor registration for bauma CONEXPO INDIA is available now.
Apply now as seller for the buyer-seller-program at bauma CONEXPO INDIA
Buyer Seller program
Tickets to bauma CONEXPO INDIA are free of charge if you go online and register in advance. Register now!